Ok, so can I just say I have the best husband in the whole wide world. He really is amazing. I thought today would be a fitting day to list a few of the things I love about Greg.
1. He strives diligently to live the gospel.
2. He loves the Lord and honors his priesthood.
3. He never yells or swears.
4. He is patient.
5. He is generous.
6. He works hard at everything he does.
7. He loves his family.
8. He helps with dinner and cleaning.
9. He finds positive in all things (and I mean ALL things).
10. He's smart and talented, and of course he makes me happy.

What a cute picture, i love it! Those are all great qualities to have in a husband... especially if he really is able to find the positive things in everything (and by everything i'm slightly referring to a certain someone. I'll let you guess who!).
ReplyDelete