It seems nuts that he has already been with us for a month. It's definitely been a change for Greg and I, we are so tired. He was just getting to be a good little sleeper when mom ruined it with some food that made him gassy for two days. And let me tell you, gassy baby does not equal happy baby. Yikes, does that kid have some lungs. But we are recovering from that and he is doing better, which means mom and dad are doing better.
Greg is such a great dad. There are days (lots of them) when he changes more diapers than I do. And he usually takes Kael after his morning feeding so I can sleep a few hours more. I love the silly things he says to him, he is constantly chattering with him. The other day I overheard him telling Kael that he was dad's favorite bud. I just had to smile.
Here are a few things Kael is doing at one month of age:
-Holding up his head and turning it side to side to look around
-BIG stretches, which mom and dad love
-He scoots/pushes himself from the bottom of his cradle to the top
-Sleeps 5-6 hours at night
-Has quite a collection of comical expressions
-Smiles in his sleep
We love this boy, he makes our days and nights entertaining. I'll post some pics later. The pics are still on the camera, and I find myself sitting here with a snoozing baby so I'm not moving til he wakes up. ;)
you guys are such a cute family! and sounds like you are doing well! that little boy is so cute and boys will continue to surprise you and keep you busy!! hopefully we can visit or see ya one time!
ReplyDelete