crazy fam

crazy fam

Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Lovin'

We've had a lot of fun things happen this summer, the most exciting being that my family came up for the blessing. Unfortunately we didn't get very many pictures, in fact the ones here are just about it. I'm seriously kicking myself right now. I'm so sad. It's the same with the blessing day, we didn't get any of just Kael. If that's not a bad parent mark I don't know what is. Anyway, here's what we've been up to...

Hooray for Family! (we missed you Heather!)


So this is a pic of Greg and a couple of his friends he grew up with. All these babies are within a month of age. The middle one, Kaleb, is the oldest, followed by Charlotte on the right, and Kael is the youngest. It was fun for them to get together with all their babies.

So my fam came up for the blessing. My dad, Chantelle, and Heston drove back, and my mom and Audrey flew back a week later. These are the morning they drove back, and the only time I thought to take pictures.



Next we had the 4th of July, my favorite holiday. We enjoyed the parade and the usual summer day activities. I'd say Kael did pretty good at his first parade.

Dad, this picture is for you. 

We spent a fun afternoon at the park, which included a picnic and nap.

And might I just add that Kael loves to do what Daddy is doing
 This was so funny. Every time Greg would stick out his tongue Kael would do the same.

And this is what I look like after giving Kael a bath. That boy loves to splash!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jen I did the same thing with Colton's baby blessing, I didn't get a picture of him alone, or with his Daddy, or with us as a little family and I felt like such a horrible parent! It is ok though, I have like a million pictures of him for his first year, so it should make up for it. (I hope) Any way for Kaci's blessing I learned my lesson and remembered to take lots of pictures.

    You guys are such a cute little family. Isn't being a Mommy so much fun!? Gotta love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little boy is so cute! he is a little man! and you guys are such a cute family! So glad to see you guys doing so well! you look great too Jen!

    ReplyDelete