crazy fam

crazy fam

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Jumpin' Back On

I know it's been forever since I blogged. It's just seemed overwhelming because I'm so far behind. But, I decided there's no better time to start than now. So, most recently was Valentine's. So funny, when Joslyn took these pics we thought it would be cute to get some pictures with him holding this heart pillow for Valentine's. He wasn't super cooperative, and I felt like in this pic it was like he was saying 'pshhh, Valentine's. Forget it". :)

On Valentine's Day we went and got take out, as opposed to last year I slaved in the kitchen to make this fancy dinner. I was so tired when it was finished that I didn't even want to eat it. So as we sat at our candlelit table this year and opened our styrofoam boxes we both decided it was the way to go. Greg brought home some beautiful roses and Kael got his first little Valentine's stuffed animal.

We have been well. Greg is now at his new job in Idaho Falls working at a firm there. He enjoys being able to talk to people throughout the day since he is in an office now, rather than working from home. Mary Kay has been going good, I believe the persistent succeed here, and, well, I've never had a problem with persistence :). Kael is growing like a weed, and is finally out of the 1st percentile in weight. HOORAY!!! We think he's big. He says dada, and daddy. He now has his 2 bottom teeth, and is working on a top one. He's a fun boy to stay home with, as long as he's getting what he wants :).

2 comments:

  1. Kael is adorable! Sounds like things are going good for you! I'm glad you blogged it's fun to see how these little babies grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the update! i've missed your blog. Your little mans pictures are stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete