crazy fam

crazy fam

Monday, April 27, 2009

The RING!!!






OK, so Greg took me up to the temple last night and we walked around the grounds. After the other people walking around left he got down on his knee (nervously I might add : ) and asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes. So here is ring, I love it.

5 comments:

  1. hey jen its aunt bec, holy cow, i absolutely love your ring, i was telling your mom i might have to get one like that!lol it it very classy and elegant, im glad to hear your doing so well, keep up the good work ttyl love ya, becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a absolutly (i don't know how to spell anymore) beautiful ring !! I love your dress too, you are going to look so gorgeous Jen!! My blog is a private blog but I would love to add you to my list if you could just send me your email mine is murdock006@gmail.com HAve fun planning your wedding! Katy M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen -
    Your mom told me yesterday you were "officailly" engaged now! Way to go, so happy for you!!!! Your ring is beautiful and your dress sounds SOOOO FUN!!!
    Leiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! SERIOUSLY...this is BEAUTIFUL. ABoslutely stunning. I bet you LOVE wearing it! It's perfect, I seriously want it! Yes, I'm coveting...I'm bad...You're gorgeous! I am so excited for you! And I LOVE that you have a blog...keep it updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He Jen. Sorry I couldn't get gift to you. Would you mind emailing me your address so I can send you something?? Thankx

    ReplyDelete