crazy fam

crazy fam

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wedding Dress!






Ok, so this is the dress. What we're doing is chopping off the skirt. It's going to be replaced by a tulle skirt, that hits just below the knee. So it will not be a traditional floor length gown. It will be fresh and summery : ) And my hope is that we will be able to ride the motorcycle to and from the reception, I think that would make great pictures. Of course I would have to wear leggings for the ride, but I think it would be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, this is grandma Nana, I am so happy for you! You are such a beautiful grand-daughter, and I am glad you have found someone that will treat you like the beautiful woman you have become! Your ring is absolutley georgeous!! And your dress shows off your beautifu body to perfection! I am so happy for you I could scream!! If anyone deserves to have a temple marriage to someone who will be good to you and treat you like a beautiful lady ~ it's you! Grandma Nana is so proud of you, and so happy for you!!! May many blessings and a wonderful happy life~ be your future!! I love you with all my heart, today, tomorrow, and forever!!! Grandma Nana oxoxox

    ReplyDelete