crazy fam

crazy fam

Saturday, September 25, 2010

We're going to be parents!?

That's right folks! We are having a baby!!!! We are due April 14th. We are super excited and can't wait for this new little addition. Though, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was scared out of my mind! Everybody asks you if you are super excited. That's obvious, of course we are. But I feel bad because I think, yeah but I'm freaked out too! So many changes ahead. Some changes already, like why the heck am I becoming such good friends with my toilet. I really wasn't crazy about you to begin with. :) Greg's probably wondering what the aliens did with his wife. And a shout out apology to my sister Heather, who was here the week before we found out. I was a grouch, but I just knew it couldn't be me :), I blame it on the hormones. Anyway, I'm just over 11 weeks. That's another thing, I always wondered why pregnant women talk everything in weeks, just tell me how many months you are. However, now I also am on the week plan, every week counts people. So, 8 weeks til we find out what the gender is. Any guesses? :)

8 comments:

  1. Yipee, Yipee, Yipee!, We are so happy for you both and know that you will be awsome, fantastic, wonderful parents! We love you so much and are so proud of you. Love Mom and Dad(aka, granny and gramps LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so EXCITING!! What a blessed little baby to get to come to your home to such SPECIAL parents. We are vey happy for all three of you! We love you. Nonnie and Pop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You are going to be a wonderful mother! Oh so exciting! It's going to be a girl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. JEN!! so exciting!!! I'm so excited for you! You deserve all the happiness in the world! I'm thinking girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so exciting Jennifer! You'll love mommyhood, and be a great mother! I'm guessing for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Jen!!! (and Greg, haha I guess he is involved too!) Babies are the best, and you couldnt have picked a better due date either... my b-day! so just because of that I have to guess a little girl. Congratulations, and dont worry the morning sickness and the grumpies will get better, I promise! Love ya girl, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Exciting! Being a mom is so great! Yes it is a little scary to think about all the change...but I couldn't even imagine Braxten not in our lives. He makes life so much fun! You will be such a cute/good mom! Congrats!! :)
    *I'm so glad I found your blog its so cute and your house is beautiful!!*

    ReplyDelete