Ok, we've known for a while it's a boy, but I just haven't gotten around to blogging til now. So we were pretty shocked, because we were both thinking girl. But we are so excited and I'm developing an eye for boy things :). We still don't have a name. I'm wondering if we'll even have a name before we go to the hospital. Sorry it took so long for those of you who have been waiting for this. And to the fam who want to see more pics, I can email them to you.
haha! Yes you have known for a while:) Congrats! That's so exciting. He will be so handsome. I hope you're feeling well! Happy holidays
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! A boy is so fun! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy and feeling good and have a merry christmas!
ReplyDeleteawww, look at his cute little nose! It is so fun to see these pics, can't wait to see him in real life!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Mom