crazy fam
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Quick Thought
So I was just reading some old posts and couldn't believe how much has happened in our lives in the past year. More so in the past 6 months. I was reading my baby announcement post and was thinking back on how I felt at that time. How could I have changed so much already? I feel like my perspective is different about so many things. 6 months ago everything was about us; what we want to do, when we want to. And while it still is that way for a few more months, things have still changed. It's like 'baby' is on our mind ALL the time, for all decisions. It's like 'well if I get a coffee table with sharp corners rather than round ones baby might get hurt more if he falls into it'. Or 'that night stand is wobbly, baby might pull it down on himself one day, we better get rid of it'. Or 'did I just eat too much fish and overload my baby with mercury?' And on and on and on. Part of me misses the days that were so carefree. Another part of me realizes that these are the carefree days, and they are going to end in about 3 months. Then again, I just can't wait for him to be here and complete our family. Crazy how one little thing can change our lives before he even arrives huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very well said. I had similar thoughts while i was preggo. This baby will change your lives like you can't imagine! For the better, of course :-)
ReplyDeleteso excited for you! babies change our lives for the better and it gets hard but its so worth it! Can't wait to see your little one! He will one cute boy!
ReplyDelete